Where's Up aAndroid application really very useful and pretty because it allows its user to stay updated on major events present on the national territory.
For example, if, after a boring day of study or work, you don't know what to do during your evening, the application in question, in a few moments I can recommend any event in your city or town. And then with a few clicks you can learn about aperitifs, clubbing, concerts, parties, cultural events, shows, festivals and much more.
Here are yours functionality main:
- Display of events simultaneously on map and list
- Search for events by place, date and category / keyword
- Create events with customized tags based on the type of category
- Sharing events on social networks
- Importing events from Facebook
- Creation of promotional events (very soon)
- Points collection, useful for accessing promotions (very soon)
So an application created by a Startup Italian that although it is in beta it is really very useful and appreciable also from a graphic point of view!
Here is the download box:
(App) org.wheresup.main (/ app)
(yframe url = ’http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = cWV6saH8klA & feature = youtu.be’)
What do you think about it? Have you tried it?
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.