FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part57: How to Delete, Copy and Paste portions of text
The Composition menu contains commands for performing text editing operations.
To edit the text:
- To copy (or cut) and paste a text, select it and choose Composition> Copy or Composition> Cut. Click where you want to paste the text.
- To keep the formatting of the copied text style, choose Composition> Paste.
- To change the formatting of the copied text style to match that of the surrounding text, choose Composition> Paste and Associate Style.
- To delete a text, select it and choose Composition> Delete or press the Delete key.
- If you accidentally delete text, choose Composition> Cancel to restore it.
When you use the Copy or Cut command, the selected text is placed in an area called Clipboard, where it remains until you choose Copy or Cut again or turn off the computer. The clipboard retains the contents of only one Copy or Cut operation at a time.
To avoid inadvertently changing the format of a document by removing formatting characters in addition to text, we recommend that you view these (invisible) characters before cutting or deleting the text. To view invisible characters, click View in the toolbar, then click Show invisible characters.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple