FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part48: How to View the reported changes
Show or hide detection bubbles, select author color and more with the detection bar.
To check information about the reported changes:
- To show or hide all detection bubbles, click View in the toolbar, then choose Show Comments and Changes Panel or Hide Comments and Changes Panel. When the Comments and Changes Panel is hidden, the edit appear next to the edited parts in the document.
- To show or hide detection bubbles related to changes in formatting (for example, changing the text from bold to italics), choose "Show formatting bubbles" from the "Discovery bubbles" pop-up menu.
- To view the document using thumbnails, click the View button in the toolbar, then choose "Page Thumbnails." The detected changes made on the document are highlighted in the page thumbnails.
- To show the text indicators, choose "Display indicator" from the relative pop-up menu. When the visible text indicator, the changes in the document are displayed with the author color set for the indicator preferences.
- To hide text and other deleted objects, choose "Display marker without deletions" from the "Display marker" pop-up menu. When the objects and deleted text are hidden, a delete marker appears on the page. When the changes in the deleted text are visible in the document, text deletions are displayed strikethrough.
- To hide all text markers, text and deleted objects, choose "Show Final" from the "Show Marker" pop-up menu.
- To change the author's name or the style of the inserted and deleted text markers and the style of the deleted text, choose Preferences from the Action pop-up menu.
- To choose a different author color for yourself, choose "Author Color" from the Action menu on the detection bar.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple