FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part 45: How to detect changes in the document
With the change tracking feature, you can control any changes made by you or others, to text, tables, objects, font format or paragraph style.
When you use the change detection feature, you can see:
- If you have added, deleted, modified or replaced text in the body, in the header, in the footer, in the footnotes, in the forms, in the text boxes and in the cells of the tables.
- Whether you have added or deleted tables, graphs and shapes online.
- If there are table cells with changes to the cell type (from text to number), to the number format (from percentage to scientific) and to the cell format (opacity or background of the cell).
- If formulas and values from the table have been added, deleted or changed.
- If floating objects have been added, deleted, modified, moved or reshaped. m If paragraphs have been added, deleted or replaced.
- If the text has undergone style changes.
- Whether changes have been made to the formatting of characters and paragraphs.
- Whether hyperlinks, merge fields, placeholders or favorites have been added or deleted.
- If an index has been added or deleted.
- If the changes appear in the thumbnail view.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple