FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Pages, the word processor for Mac developed by Apple. In this series of tutorials we see together to take the first steps to become experts! Part29: Adding a closing note at the end of a document
In a word processing document, you can add special marks associated with the notes at the bottom of the page. These notes are referred to as document closing notes.
To add a document closing note:
- Click Settings in the toolbar, click the Document button, then click Document.
- Choose "Use document endnotes" from the "Footnote and endnotes" pop-up menu.
- From the Format pop-up menu, choose a numbering format.
- Use the "Numbering" pop-up menu to choose whether the closing notes should be sequential or restart on each page or section.
- Place the insertion point in the main text (not in a text box, table, or other object), where you want the sign of the closing note to appear.
- Choose Insert> Closing Note. The closing note sign will appear and the insertion point will move to the closing note field corresponding to the end of the document, after a section break. If you don't want the closing note on a new page, remove the section break.
- Type the closing note information.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) tutorial pages (t) apple