Money Heist Download Money Heist is the biggest action of 2019, in this site you are going to learn how to download Money Heist with Money Heist original download link, but first, we started let’s see some details about Money Heist . all the details are covered from internet research and Wikipedia, so let’s see, Money Heist details.
Download The Money Heist is very simple just you need to follow these all steps which are dedicated to this post, and I am 100% sure you will get your Money Heist downloaded in your device. before starting the process of download the Money Heist just check the requirements, you must have a good internet connection also a more than 2GB free space in your device for download Money Heist in your smartphone or laptop.
Step 1 > Download UpdateMovies App From Here
Step 2 > Search Sahoo Movie In Update Movie App
Step 3 > Click To Download Icon
Done! Your Download Will Started
Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, transl. The House of Paper) is a Spanish television heist crime drama series. Created by Álex Pina, the series was initially intended as a limited series to be told in two parts. It had its original run of 15 episodes on Spanish network Antena 3 from 2 May 2017 through 23 November 2017. Netflix acquired the global streaming rights in late 2017. It re-cut the series into 22 shorter episodes and released them worldwide, beginning with the first part on 20 December 2017, followed by the second part on 6 April 2018. In April 2018, Netflix renewed the series with a significantly increased budget for 16 new episodes total. Part 3, with eight episodes, was released on 19 July 2019. Part 4, also with eight episodes, will be released on 3 April 2020.
- Úrsula Corberó as Silene Oliveira (Tokyo): the narrator; she was a runaway robber until scouted by the Professor to participate in his plan.
- Itziar Ituño as Raquel Murillo (Lisbon): an inspector of the National Police Corps who is put in charge of the case until she joins the group in part 3.
- Álvaro Morte as Sergio Marquina (The Professor / Salvador “Salva” Martín): the mastermind of the heist who assembled the group, and Berlin’s brother.
- Paco Tous as Agustín Ramos (Moscow) (part 1–2; featured part 3): a former miner turned criminal and Denver’s father.
- Pedro Alonso as Andrés de Fonollosa (Berlin): a terminally ill jewel thief and the Professor’s second-in-command and brother.
- Alba Flores as Ágata Jiménez (Nairobi): an expert in forgery in charge of printing the money for the group.
- Miguel Herrán as Aníbal Cortés (Rio): a young hacker and Tokyo’s boyfriend.
- Jaime Lorente as Daniel/Ricardo[d] Ramos (Denver): Moscow’s son who joins him in the heist.
- Esther Acebo as Mónica Gaztambide (Stockholm): one of the hostages who is Arturo Román’s secretary and mistress, carrying his child out of wedlock. During the robbery, she falls in love with Denver and becomes an accomplice to the group.
- Enrique Arce as Arturo Román: a hostage and the Director of the Royal Mint of Spain.
- María Pedraza as Alison Parker (part 1–2): a hostage and daughter of the British ambassador to Spain.
- Darko Perić as Yashin Dasáyev (Helsinki): a veteran Serbian soldier and Oslo’s cousin.
- Kiti Mánver as Mariví Fuentes (part 1–2; featured part 3): Raquel’s mother.
- Hovik Keuchkerian as Bogotá (part 3): an expert in metallurgy who joins the robbery of the Bank of Spain.
- Rodrigo de la Serna as Martín (Palermo / The Engineer) (part 3): an old friend of Berlin’s who planned the robbery of the Bank of Spain with him and assumes his place as commanding officer.
- Najwa Nimri as Alicia Sierra (part 3): a pregnant inspector of the National Police Corps put in charge of the case after Raquel’s departure from the force.
A criminal mastermind who goes by “The Professor” has a plan to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history — to print billions of euros in the Royal Mint of Spain. To help him carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits eight people with certain abilities and who have nothing to lose. The group of thieves take hostages to aid in their negotiations with the authorities, who strategize to come up with a way to capture The Professor. As more time elapses, the robbers prepare for a showdown with the police.