By Giacomo Martiradonna Wednesday 13 May 2020
The first rumors about the prices and memory cuts of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro emerge on the Web. And the good news: they should go down a bit compared to the current ones.
We know that iPhone 12 will bring many new features: ProMotion 120Hz Display such as iPad Pro, Face ID 2, 3X Optical Zoom in the rear camera, LiDAR Scanner and memory cuts starting from 128GB. Now, however, it also emerges that price could have.
iPhone 12 Pro: Minimum 128GB memory cut
iPhone 12 will have 3X optical zoom, advanced Face ID and a better display. But above all 128GB of minimum memory. Deo Gratias.
First of all, let's start from the basics. Where iPhone 12 Pro will enjoy all the frills, including OLED screen with 10-bit color depth and 6GB of RAM, the basic iPhone 12 will have 4GB and LCD panels. Furthermore, it is not clear whether the latter will start from 64GB, like the previous ones, or if they will enjoy the doubling of storage space like the Pro. price lineup should therefore be the following:
- iPhone 12 64GB (or 128GB?): $ 649, around 799 in Italy
- iPhone 12 128GB (or 256GB?): $ 749, about 889 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB: $ 999, approximately 1,189 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro 256GB: $ 1,099, approximately 1,329 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro 512GB: $ 1,299, around 1,559 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB: $ 1,099, approximately 1,289 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB: $ 1,199, around 1,429 in Italy
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB: $ 1,399, approximately 1,659 in Italy
There are slight decreases for the top models, while the base of the Pro would have it same exact price of the current iPhone 11 Pro; the iPhone 12 base, on the other hand, would cost a little less. What do you say: would you buy one of these new models? And if so, which one? Tell us in the comments, on Twitter or on our Facebook page.
Today's Amazon Super Offers: