Huawei P10 undoubtedly one of the best smartphones around, with a high-definition screen, the Leica dual camera for spectacular photos and a respectable hardware card, which makes the Huawei P10 one of the most desired smartphones among young and very young . Like all smartphones, the official ROM carries many useless apps, impossible to uninstall without the use of root permissions. In this guide you will see how you can get i Huawei P10 root permissions in a few simple steps to personalize it according to your needs.
Huawei P10 root permissions
To obtain Huawei P10 root permissions, you must unlock the device's bootloader, otherwise it will not be possible to continue with the subsequent changes.
Then prepare your PC for unlocking by installing ADB and Fastboot; you can install these tools quickly using the following guide.
Now prepare your smartphone by enabling the menu Developer options (just tap up several times Build Number in Phone info) and among the items available in the new active menu USB debugging is OEM release.
IMEI and the serial number are also required for the bootloader unlocking procedure; you can get this information in many ways:
- On the phone box
- In the menu Settings-> About phone-> Status
- Typing from the numeric keypad * # * # 1357946 # * # *
Now you can proceed to unlock the bootloader on Huawei P10. Follow these steps to do the procedure correctly:
- Reach the Huawei website and register for an account. Sign in directly if you already have an account.
- Reach the Download section and select Unblock Bootloader.
- Fill out the form in the page with all the information retrieved a little while ago on your smartphone (IMEI, ID, serial number etc.).
- Finally click on Commit.
- Now an unlock code will appear, to be noted on the PC or on a sheet of paper.
Once you have the code, connect the smartphone to the PC via USB cable and open the command prompt on your Windows PC (you can find it in the Start menu).
Once the prompt is open, type the following command to restart in bootloader:
adb reboot bootloader
As soon as the device restarts in this mode, type the following command at the prompt:
fastboot oem unlock (codice)
Instead of the (code) you must enter the code obtained from the Huawei site. Now the bootloader is unlocked, you can restart the device with the following command prompt:
To get Huawei P10 root permissions you need to install a custom recovery, such as TWRP. This recovery is essential to get Huawei P10 root permissions! You can install it correctly by following the steps in the guide below.
Get Huawei P10 root permissions
To get the Huawei P10 root permissions, just follow the steps below:
- Download the SuperSU file for the device from here
- Move this ZIP file into the phone memory
- Turn off the phone and restart in TWRP recovery (keeping Volume Down + Power buttons pressed together)
- Tap on the menu install and choose the ZIP file copied to the phone memory
- Confirm the installation of roott in the next screen by scrolling the swipe
- At the end of the SuperSu installation, restart the phone normally using the button Reboot system
Now you have obtained Huawei P10 root permissions, you can uninstall unnecessary apps and use the advanced tools available for those with active root permissions.
Do you need to temporarily remove root from your devices? Find out how to do it in the following guide.
Want to get root permissions without using your PC? Discover the methods available in the guide below.
Not sure which apps to use on root devices? Discover the best apps in the following guide.