FREE AMAZON VOUCHERS on Telegram> JOIN
Windows 8: shutdown and restart
New guide dedicated to Windows 8, the brand new Microsoft operating system just released in the Consumer Preview version.
I know this guide may seem trivial, but I assure you that several users (including me) have had problems in shutting down and restarting Windows 8, since the classic button that used to shutdown or restart the system has disappeared.
Today, therefore, let's see together the three options we have available to turn off Windows 8.
1. From the Metro screen, hover over the magnifying glass at the bottom right.
2. Select the entrySettings.
3. A new panel will open. Click on the entry Poweroption and then choose whether to shut down or restart.
1. Hold down the button with the Windows icon on the keyboard and together press I.
2. A panel will open on the right side of the screen with options to shutdown or restart.
You can go to the home screen, start a search by typing the wordsshut down, a settings screen will appear, from which you must select:
Settings> Change the power state of your PC> Power.
Well, we have seen together all the methods to shut down or restart the new Windows 8 quickly and easily.
Are you looking for discounted smartphones? Buy them at the best price on >>> Amazon!
DO YOU WANT AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED FOR FREE? FIND HOW!
. (tagsToTranslate) guide (t) microsoft (t) pc (t) windows 8 (t) windows