There may be a need to remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung. Since this form of protection was introduced, bypassing google account verification on samsung devices has become a very pressing request. If you do not know the FRP, I invite you to read our article Factory Reset Protection: what you need to know.
Google introduced this form of security with Android Lollipop for the first time. It does not allow any thieves to enable an Android device that has been formatted without entering the Google account password previously connected to the smartphone. The problem that often happens to people to format their Samsung device and not remember the password of the connected account.
For this reason, in this article I would like to show you how remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung. The universal method and works on all Samsung devices up to the Galaxy S7. On newer devices like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, this procedure does not work. Therefore I invite you to follow the instructions in the guide you find below.
How to remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy A7, Galaxy A5 and others)
In order to use this method, the only requirement is to have a Windows PC connected to the internet. If you're impatient to remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung, here's the whole process:
- Download to your PC FRP TOOL PRO | link download
- Extract the archive you just downloaded and start the program SamFrp present in the newly extracted folder.
- Turn on the Samsung device and go to the screen where the Google account password is required to proceed.
- Connect the device to the PC using the appropriate cable and wait for it to be recognized (in the box beside the writing PORT an inscription will appear).
- From the drop-down menu below the writing Support Device Models select the model of your device. For example, the Italian Samsung Galaxy S8 has as its model number SM-G930F while the model Plus SM-G935F. If you don't know the model of your device, you can find it on the sales box or by doing a short search on the internet.
- After choosing the model of your device, just select the button Remove FRP to start the whole procedure. If you are asked to enter an activation code, enter this: EVERYCATISNOTGRFIELD
The whole procedure will be executed automatically by the program. You will see writings appear in the right side of the tool during the execution of the processes. Do not disconnect or restart the device during the procedure.
When the writing appears Rebooting Device. The procedure will be complete. You just have to wait for the smartphone to restart and everything will return to normal operation.
If you encounter problems (for example the device does not start up), click on the button first ReScan placed at the top of the screen and then on the button Softbrick Error Fix. This procedure automatically resolves any problems that occurred during the procedure.
In this guide I showed you how to remove Factory Reset Protection on Samsung (all models up to the Samsung Galaxy S7). I remind you that this procedure is also compatible with many other models of Samsung devices, such as Galaxy S6, the Samsung A series and many others.
Should you encounter any problems with this guide, let us know via the comments section.