OnePlus 3T a great Chinese device that boasts a respectable hardware with solid materials and good design. OnePlus 3T was enthusiastically received by the public all over the world with excellent sales figures. But inconveniences can occur while customizing the device. If you don't start Android on your OnePlus 3T or just want to go back to the stock version of the system, this guide will take you through the entire process of Unbrick of OnePlus 3T.
The developers got custom ROMs and several modifications for this phone and OnePlus made it easy for users to unlock the bootloader and perform custom recovery, get root permissions or run any other custom process. Surely you have also tried to modify your OnePlus 3T, but during the customization process something went wrong and you sent the phone to bricked – that is, the device gets stuck in the system startup cycle – therefore, the phone fails to boot . This means that the phone is in bricked state.
Quiet, because it is possible to recover a bricked phone but, be careful, not a hard-bricked device. A hard-bricked phone is actually a useless brick and requires hardware repair at a service center. As we have said, if the phone is locked in a startup cycle or in another screen, there is the possibility of recovering it. Most smartphones can be recovered simply by flashing a new firmware, but a dedicated tool is available for OnePlus 3T.
A bricked OnePlus 3T can easily get unbricked (get out of the bricked phase and unlock the phone) using unbrick tool for OnePlus 3T. To perform the procedure you simply need to have the OnePlus 3T drivers installed on your PC, download unbrick tool and run it. It will take a few minutes to unlock your OnePlus 3T with the tutorial you'll see below.
How to make Unbrick OnePlus 3T if it doesn't start
- Download i USB driver required
- Download unbrick tool of OnePlus 3T.
- Extract the unbrick tool and drivers to the computer desktop.
- Disable driver signing verification on the computer and follow the guides if you are using Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Now turn off your OnePlus 3T completely.
- Press the button volume up for about 10 seconds and connect the phone to the PC while holding the button. Release the volume key after connecting the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Open Device Manager on your computer. You can access Device Manager by right-clicking on "This PC" and then clicking Properties. Under Properties, click on Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, you will find "Unknown devices" and below these, you will find a device called "QHUSB_BULK".
- Right click on QHUSB_BULK and then click on "Update peripheral software". In the Driver Update panel, click on the "Choose Manual" option, navigate to the folder where the driver files were extracted and install the drivers.
- After installing the driver, the device will appear as "Qualcomm 9008".
- Now open the tool MSM Download as an administrator on the computer.
- Click on the "Start" button that appears in the top left corner and restart the tool. Wait for the end of the process (a green message will appear).
- Once finished, disconnect the phone from the PC and restart it.
- The phone should start up correctly. all.
The first start after the Unbrick procedure of OnePlus 3T will take a little longer because Android has to restore all the files, so you'll have to be a little patient.