News from the CyanogenMod team, which made the first available ROM CyanogenMod 11 Unofficial that allows to have Android 4.4.4 on the Nokia X, the Microsoft device that uses the Google operating system in a modified version. Today we are going to see the download links and the guide to install this new ROM.
With this ROM you will have the opportunity to expand the possibility of access to Google services on your Nokia X, below you will find the links for downloading the CM 11 for Nokia X and its installation guide:
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKatROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.xROM Firmware Required: any ROMBased On: CyanogenMod
Version InformationStatus: BetaCurrent Beta Version: 08062014 Beta Release Date: 2014-08-06
The ROM is still under development, therefore there may be bugs and malfunctions related to some features. Let's see the procedure forROM installation:
- Download the ROM and Google Apps
- Connect the Nokia X to your PC via USB or Wifi
- Transfer downloaded files to the root directory (ROOT)
- Disconnect the Nokia X from the PC and restart it in Recovery mode
- click on the item "install zip from sd card" and then "choose zip from sd card"
- now click on the ROM and start the installation process, then do the same with Google Apps
- Make the available wipes and restart the device.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.