Best quiz and trivia games in Italian and guess questions for iPhone and Android
We Italians have always been great fans of TV quizzes and we have always actively participated in every type of quiz broadcast on television. Compared to the times when Mike Bongiorno kept glued all over Italy to play his quizzes, today everyone has the opportunity to try their hand at a quiz without having to answer the questions of a television broadcast, simply using a smartphone. There are quiz and trivia games of all kinds on the Android and iOS stores and you can play alone or even challenge other people in the world. In this article we see i best Quiz games for Android, iPhone and iPad with multiple choice questions or with words and pictures to guess which can be played for free and which are also available in Italian. READ ALSO: Train your mind and brain with Brain Training games for pc
- Duel Quiz the best generic Quiz game currently available for Android and iPhone / iPad in all languages, including Italian. It is a kind of Trivial Pursuit, with multiple choice questions on various topics of your choice and with challenges multiplayer. You can log in with a Facebook account and also challenge friends. You play against other online players in one-on-one timed challenges to see who knows more. You can play online against other people even in challenges with more people, where the fastest responder wins. The quiz questions are many, more than 200,000 and new quizzes are added every week so there is no danger of getting bored. QuizDuello one of the most popular quiz games ever.
- LiveQuiz for Android and iPhone, it has a lot of popularity because a trivia game with real rewardsin the form of Amazon vouchers or otherwise. To win, however, you have to be really fast and good at responding and then play every day to participate in the daily event.
- Trivia Crack for Android and for iPhone and iPad the current number one of the Trivial games, the most played in the world of this genre, obviously available in Italian, with many questions to answer divided by topics. The game owes its popularity to its social side which allows players to chat with each other and confront each other in challenges and the possibility of being able to create questions to submit to others.
- Fight List, very popular game for Android and iPhone of 2017, with many questions in Italian of general knowledge and different thematic categories, daily challenges against other competitors one on one and rankings.
- Logo Quiz another of the highly successful quiz games on the stores of the various platforms, Android, iPhone. Basically the game where you have to guess of whom a logo, brand, brand, company or anything else can have a symbol or logo. Among the various available I suggest the Logo Quiz of Bubble quiz games for Android and for iPhone. The Logos Quiz game is also very popular for iPhone.
- QuizUp (Android and iPhone) another quiz and trivia game that has the particularity of being able to share their interests and prepare, for others, quizzes on the topics we know. The combination of gaming and social networks brings involvement and also the possibility of meeting people with the same interests with whom to measure their knowledge.
- 94%, free for Android and iPhone, a particular quiz game that has achieved great popularity all over the world. The game asks questions that seem to be those of a psychology test, to which at least 94% of the answers given by others must be found. Basically you have to think about the most likely answers that people give to certain questions like "what do you think in the morning?"or"what do you never have time to do?" and so on.
- Brain training quiz the game trains the brain of Doctor Kawashima who has depopulated on Nintendo DS you can play on iPhone and iPad with the special version of Einstein Brain Training in Italian, which allows you to calculate brain age and train the mind with intelligence games. The same game also on Android with Einstein ™ trains the mind, unfortunately not for free. Other alternatives to free Brain Training games for Android and iPhonelisted in another article are Peak, Elevate and Lumosity.
- Brain Out one of the funniest and most downloaded quiz and brain training games from the stores, never boring, with very nice graphics and full of questions. The free game is available for Android and iPhone, also in Italian.
- Math Workout for Android and iPhone a very successful app that offers math quiz. The challenging and very challenging game, with many math questions to solve in a short time.
- Elevate Brain Training (Android and iOS) a puzzle game that is offered in the form of an adventure. There are many puzzles that can be solved with logic, memory and computational ability.
- Guess the footballer for Android the Quiz for football lovers, where you have to guess the name of the footballer portrayed in a photograph. There is a similar game on the Apple Store for iPhone and iPad called Photo Football Quiz.
- Guess the movie! – Movie Quiz (Android and iOS) the game where you have to guess the title of a movie based on the photo.
- Celebrity Quiz (Android the game where you have to guess the name of a VIP or a famous person, all in Italian. For iPhone there is a different game, called Guess the celebrity with the faces of the characters designed and to be guessed.
- License Quiz not really a game, but just an exercise to pass the license exam in Italy. The quiz available for Android phones and tablets and for iPhone and iPad.
- WordMania the game where you have to guess the word based on the images displayed. WordMania available for iPhone, free and in Italian.
- SongPop the game guess the song can be played for free on iPhone and Android.
- Lumosity (Android and iPhone) one of the most popular and most fun brain training and brain teaser games to challenge friends or to test your intelligence.
- Who wants to Be a Millionaire, the famous TV quiz very popular a few years ago, today you can still play on Android in an unofficial version with the Millionaire quiz and for iPhone and iPad in Italian.
- Akinator the genius the reverse quiz, where the computer has to ask us questions to guess the character we think; magical and incredibly precise.
READ ALSO: – Best Puzzle Games for iPhone and iPad– Best games with Puzzles and Brain Teasers for Android– Math and numbers games on Android and iPhone